DAME 3.1.1 released
Here’s the list of fixes/features added in the new version of DAME:
- Duplicated sprite entries now copy all relevant data.
- Fix bug where loading a file with layer templates added duplicate entries.
- Added more options to control what can go in the settings file.
- Save sprites separately option has been moved to the Tools->Options window.
- Prevent the map height options from showing up on new map layers.
- Options will be reset upon loading a project saved before versions 3.1.0 and 3.1.1
- Can now add layer group templates.
What this essentially boils down to is that I’m trying to allow for the greater separation of level specific data (ie the placement of all objects in a level) and general level settings (what sprites/tilemaps/settings are used).
Previously the .dsf files were only used to save sprite entries, but now this has been expanded to include more data. Instead of being a dame sprite file it’s now a dame settings file. Fortunately, I didn’t need to change the acronym!